02 July, 2007

The Lineup. (2)

This is being written and posted forwards but you are encountering it backwards. Life is like that too, kind of.

I can not reflect on tomorrow but I often do a real job on yesterday. Is it the same with you?

The usual suspects can be seen here:



The Venerable is Namkhar Drimé Rinpotché. Try www.padmaling.net for more should you need it.

Also in the picture is his daughter, next is a devoted servant, and last is Mapi or Marie-Pierre, a friend of the family now. She is the daughter of the woman who kindly gave me these photographs, by name, Marie-France.

I am told the devoted servant fled with Namkhar, if I may call him that, from Tibet a long time ago. I do not know the devoted servant's name. That is something to do, but not now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It often is the same with me, Jack.

12:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you go.

I called it right.

Thank you Elsie.

22:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home